宇宙医学 Hybrid training関連の主な掲載論文
- Tojirou Yanagi: Agonist Contractions Against Electrically Stimulated Antagonists, Arch Phys Med Rehabil. 2003 Jun;84(6):843-8
- Toshinori Iwasaki: Improvement in Knee Extension Strength through Training by Means of Combined Electrical Stimulation and Voluntary Muscle Contraction. Tohoku J. Exp. Med., 209; 33-40, 2006
- Hiroo Matsuse: Muscle Training by Means of Combined Electrical Stimulation and Volitional Contraction. Aviat Space Environ Med 2006; 77: 581-585.
- Hiroo Matsuse: Effects of a Hybrid Exercise on the Activities of Myogenic Enzymes in Plasma. Kurume Medical Journal, 53, 47-51, 2006.
- TAKESHI NAGO：Muscle Maintenance by Volitional Contraction against Applied Electrical Stimulation, Kurume Medical Journal, 54, 35-40, 2007.
- Kazuhiro Yoshimitsu: Development of a Training Method for Weightless Environment Using Both Electrical Stimulation and Voluntary Muscle Contraction. Tohoku J Exp Med, 2010; 220 (1): 83-93
- Yoshio Takano: Increasing Muscle Strength and Mass of Thigh in Elderly People with the Hybrid-Training Method of Electrical Stimulation and Volitional Contraction. Tohoku J Exp Med, 2010, 221 (1 ): 77-85
- Hiroo Matsuse: Plasma Growth Hormone Is Elevated Immediately after Resistance Exercise with Electrical Stimulation and Voluntary Muscle Contraction. Tohoku J Exp Med, 2010, 222 (1 ): 69-75
- Hiroo Matsuse, : Hybrid-Training Method Increases Muscle Strength and Mass in the Forearm without Adverse Effect of Hand Function. Kurume Medical Journal, Kurume Medical Journal, 57(4), 125-132, 2010.
- Toru Matsugaki: “Hybrid exercise” prevents muscle atrophy in association with a distinct gene expression pattern. Kurume Medical Journal, 57(4): 101-108, 2010.
- Takumi Kawaguchi, : Hybrid-Training of Voluntary and Electrical Muscle Contractions Decreased Fasting Blood Glucose and Serum Interleukin-6 Levels in Elderly People: A Pilot Study. Applied Physiology, Nutrition, and Metabolism, 36(2): 276-282, 2011.
- Takumi Kawaguchi: Hybrid-Training of Voluntary and Electrical Muscle Contractions Reduces Steatosis, Insulin Resistance and IL-6 Levels in Patients with NAFLD: A Pilot Study. J Gastroenterol, 2011 Jun;46(6):746-57.
- Hiroo Matsuse: Cycling exercise to resist electrically stimulated antagonist increases oxygen uptake: a pilot study. J of Rehabilitation Research and Development, 50(4): 545-553, 2013
- Omoto Masayuki. (2013) Oxygen Uptake during Aerobic Cycling Exercise Simultaneously Combined with Neuromuscular Electrical Stimulation of Antagonists. Nov Physiother. 3: 185. Doi:10.4172/ 2165-7025. 1000185
- Naoto Shiba: Electrically Stimulated Antagonist Muscle Contraction Increased Muscle Mass and Bone Mineral Density of One Astronaut - Initial Verification on the International Space Station – PLoS ONE 10(8): e0134736, 2015
- Yoshio Takano: Electrically stimulating antagonist muscles improves strength in older men. Gerontechnology,13, pp420-425, 2015
- Masayuki Omoto: Cycling Exercise with Electrical Stimulation of Antagonist Muscles Increases Plasma Growth Hormone and IL-6. TJEM 237: 209-217, 2015
- YOSHIO TAKANO: A New Training for Older Adults Using Combined Neuromuscular Electrical Stimulation and Volitional Contraction: A Pilot Study. KMJ, Vol. 62 (2015) No. 3.4 p. 73-81
- Ryuki Hashida: Walking exercise combined with neuromuscular electrical stimulation of antagonist resistance improved muscle strength and physical function for elderly people: A pilot study. J Phys Fitness Sports Med, 5 (2): 195-203 2016.
- Matsuse H: Walking exercise simultaneously combined with neuromuscular electrical stimulation of antagonists resistance improved muscle strength, physical function, and knee pain in symptomatic knee osteoarthritis: A single-arm study. J Strength Cond Res. 31 (1): 171–180, 2017
- Ryuki Hashida: Aerobic vs. resistance exercise in non-alcoholic fatty liver disease: A systematic review. J Hepatol 66, (1), 142-152, 2017.
- Sasaki, K: Cardiac cycle-synchronized electrical muscle stimulator for lower limb training with the potential to reduce the heart’s pumping workload. PLoS ONE, 12(11), e0187395, 2017
- Sasaki, K: Hybrid training system-induced myokine secretion in healthy men. Cytokine. Volume 111, November 2018, Pages 178-181
- Masafumi Bekki: The association between sarcopenia and decorin, an exercise-induced myokine, in patients with liver cirrhosis: a pilot study. JSCM-rapid-communications. Vol1 No2, 2018.
産学共同によるHybrid training 装置の製品化Panasonic フィットネス機器 ひざトレーナー